lunedì 13 febbraio 2017

Mornings

Early morning is my favorite moment of the day. I like to wake up when the world is still sleeping, enjoy the silence, reflect, and mostly watch out of the windows. In my kitchen I have two, from one I can see the east and from the other I can see the west. This morning, as I am writing, I have been treated with one amazing vision, the sun is rising to the east while the moon is setting to the west. My friends the birds, crows, ravens and megpies, are already on the rowan honoring their rising father and everything looks so beautiful and perfect, my heart start beating faster. Temperatures increased dramatically in the last two days, so we went from -15 to +2 today and the snow is fading away, melting from our view impercetibly and steadly. It is good to have memories of it ...










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento