lunedì 3 aprile 2017

Migrating

I've been considering myself a migrating being for the last 10 years at least. We have relocated several times and even if in the past (nearly) six years we have not litterally moved, we try to spend as much time as possible traveling in our caravan. Maybe this is the reason why I think migrating animals are so fascinating. The idea that they can follow their own tracks, that unlike humans, they just let the wiser and the most skilled to lead all of them without the ongoing questioning so common among us mutant unskilled monkeys. The world is their home, as it should be and they freely enjoy it at the most. Maybe I was one of them in a past life. Anyhow, as I might have already said, a few days ago the seagulls made their entrance back in the area and yesterday, while we were out on an adventure with some  of my wolfpack, we spotted the geese coming back. This is always the most exciting and heart warming view, as this means spring has really sprung and the sea is again a welcoming place for the geese to be. I have been fortunate enough to have my camera with me yesterday when we spotted the first flock of the spring flying over.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento