venerdì 21 aprile 2017

Smoking Mushroom

A few days ago in our daily walk in the forest we came across this mesmerizing mushroom. It looks like a rotten potato with a small mouth-like hole on top. Unfortunately beside a couple of kind of edible mushrooms, I don't know anything about these creatures ( I'll provide to start educating myself as soon as I find a good handbook ), so I have no clue if it's poisonous, edible or what, but non the less it is amazing. We spent quite some time with my two youngest poking gently the mushroom with a long stick (just in case it is not healthy ) just to see a cloud of smoke coming out from its mouth. My almost five years old have been laughing and giggling so much at the sight while me and my doughter were taking pictures over pictures.






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento