giovedì 26 novembre 2020

Lover of craft

 Hello everybody,

Hopefully this letter finds you all very well. I was pleased to see that my post yesterday was welcomed despite my very long silence here in blogland.

Today the world here in the North  has not been nearly as appealing as yesterday when the frost was covering in glitter everything. Today the temperature rised around +10C, and everything looked humid and muddy under the grey sky.

I was thinking, since my bold statement under my profile picture 'lover of craft',that you might like to see in which kind of the many crafts I like I am engaged at the moment.

You will notice my pictures are kinda dark, it depends on the fact that I am an extremily early bird, so most of the time I dedicate to my favourite activities, in this dark period of the year, is way before the sunrise. Other than that, it inspires me to be in dim light, with some candles and some Yule music playing softly. But here we go to some pictures ....

As I said, one of the first things I do when I wake up (after a few chores and walking the dog) is to lit a candle and put on some music

And then here we go, cup of coffee, more candles and wool !! Lot of it !
And in many different forms. So after a little knitting, It's needle felting time.
Have you ever tried it ? I thing it is one of the most relaxing activities you could think of.




And here it is ! A little newborn elf is peacefully sleeping in a nut shell.
shhhhh
When the rest of the family gets up
 ( everybody else here is a night owl, so I have a lot of time on my own in the morning )
the table usually looks quite crowded ...
 

Well, hopefully you enjoyed your time reading me ! I wish you a lovely evening dear readers <3

Peace to all



2 commenti: