sabato 28 novembre 2020

November

Hello everybody !

Here I am once again writing down my musings. Strange how our brain works ( at least the brain of some of us ) which feel the need and enjoy the feeling to write our heart down and put it out there for everybody to read for no obvious reason other than writing itself and maybe leaving an unharming trace of our existence behind us. And yes, I'm kinda prone to rambling out loud eheheh.

I was thinking, something I am asked a lot is what it is like to live here or what I find so appealing in the far north ( from a native southern perspective). I'd say that what I love the most here is the wilderness and the contact with nature. For me it so important. I live in a very small town and even living very close to the 'town center' I still can enjoy the forest. And in this period, when the day it is actually too short to walk to the forest, even just going out in the garden or having a stroll in the neighbourhood makes you feel the strong connection with the earth. Poetry is in the details. Wonders can be as huge as the sky or as tiny as the moss. Beauty embrace me all around, all over, again and again. But here you go, let's give a look at the beauty of November <3








And yes, I like that much to be connected with the nature that if I have to go only outside in the garden I still only wear flip-flops ....


I hope you enjoyed you visit here today ! And in case I might not make it to post tomorrow, I wish you all a lovely first Sunday of Advent. Just a spoiler, from the first of December I will start an interesting series of posts about light, darkness and the upcoming Solstice/Yule/Christmas <3

Good evening to all !


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento